Researching, Developing and Marketing Advanced Rehabilitation and Assistive Technology
At BCI, our passion is to create new rehabilitation technology which uses virtual reality, custom therapeutic games and our intellectual property in order to make the therapy efficacious and fun! Our pioneering work has been shown to be effective for chronic patients post-stroke, traumatic brain injury, or cerebral palsy. BCI ConvergeTherapyTM approach simultaneously targets the patient’s body, mind and spirit.
- November 2012 – BCI has been selected to participate in the NIH-sponsored Commercialization Assistance Program.
- BCI Receives Phase II SBIR Award from the National Institute on Aging/NIH
- BCI Receives Research Award from the National Institute on Drug Abuse
- Bright Cloud International Awarded “Best in Life Sciences 2011″ Poster at Rutgers Entrepreneur’s Day
- Bright Cloud International wins 3rd Prize in the RoboBowl – national Healthcare and Quality of Life Robotics Ventures Competition.