Researching, Developing and Marketing Computer-based Rehabilitation Technology
At BCI, our passion is to create new rehabilitation technology which uses virtual reality, custom therapeutic games and our intellectual property in order to make the therapy efficacious and fun! Our pioneering work has been shown to benefit chronic patients post-stroke, traumatic brain injury, or dementia.
BCI integrative therapy approach simultaneously targets the patient’s brain, body and soul.
Dr. Burdea Presents BrightBrainer BBX
- Virtual Reality is therapy for the brain and body
- BCI Presents BrightBrainer BBX at Alzheimer’s Association International Conference in Chicago
- Collaborative Environment, Networking Opportunities Attract Rutgers University Spinoff Bright Cloud International to CCIT
- Rutgers VR spinoff moves to NJEDA incubator
- Can Virtual Reality help people with dementia? One Rutgers professor thinks so