Researching, Developing and Marketing Computer-based Rehabilitation Technology
At BCI, our passion is to create new rehabilitation technology which uses virtual reality, custom therapeutic games and our intellectual property in order to make the therapy efficacious and fun! Our pioneering work has been shown to benefit chronic patients post-stroke, traumatic brain injury, or dementia.
BCI integrative therapy approach simultaneously targets the patient’s brain, body and soul.
- Bright Cloud International’s New Home
- BCI Unveils the New BrightBrainer BBX at American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM) 2017 in Atlanta
- Dr. Grigore Burdea, BCI President, received the Virtual Reality Career Award
- BCI will be exhibiting at the AOTA 100th Annual Conference in Philadelphia March 30 to April 1
- BCI sponsors ICDVRAT 2016 Best Paper and Best Short Paper Awards, September 2016