Game Developer, Intermediate
Bright Cloud International Corp (BCI), a leading innovator in the field of Virtual Reality Rehabilitation Devices and Therapies, has an immediate opening for a full-time Intermediate-level game developer. Located in Central New Jersey near the Rutgers University campus, BCI offers the right candidate a competitive salary and benefits package, in a flexible, dynamic and stimulating small business environment.
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical or Biomedical Engineering (MS preferred)
- 3 years experience in developing 3D games and interactive interface software in a Windows environment;
- Demonstrated proficiency with 3D game engines such as Unity3D
- Strong fundamental (OOP, HTML5, XML, C++, Java, Visual Studio, UI design, resource maximization);
- Working knowledge of VMware and MySQL;
- US residency.
Multi-platform experience a plus. Due consideration will also be given to recent graduates with exceptional academic credentials (such as PostDocs). No relocation is available for this position.
Send resume and supporting documentation to email@example.com with the words “Game Programmer” in the subject field.
Bright Cloud International
29 L’Ambiance Court, Highland Park, NJ 08904.
BCI is a spin-off of Rutgers University
- BCI Unveils the New BrightBrainer BBX at American Congress of Rehabilitation Medicine (ACRM) 2017 in Atlanta
- Dr. Grigore Burdea, BCI President, received the Virtual Reality Career Award
- BCI will be exhibiting at the AOTA 100th Annual Conference in Philadelphia March 30 to April 1
- BCI sponsors ICDVRAT 2016 Best Paper and Best Short Paper Awards, September 2016